BOOK YOUR YOGA & MEDITATION CLASSES
Yoga & Meditation Class Timetable
The below table displays weekly classes running at Coco Skin Laser Health. All classes will commence on Monday 18th February. Please note the meditation class times will be announced in the coming weeks. Scroll to the bottom of the page to use our online booking feature.
Book Your Classes Online Today
The table below allows you to book in for your preferred class. Please select the appropriate day and time by scrolling across the days and weeks with the left and right arrows. Classes are commencing 18th February. Once you have selected a day and time, you will then be prompted to pay input your personal details and pay for your class in advance. Bookings are essential for all of Coco’s classes due to the smaller class size. We look forward to seeing you at a class soon.
View Coco's yoga & meditation T&Cs before booking your class by clicking here
- Classes must be booked in advance by using our online booking system or calling the clinic.
- As our booking system is personalised and automated, online bookings can only be made by the attending student, to book for a friend or multiple people, please call the clinic on 4927 8088 between 10am and 6pm. You will need to provide contact details for each person booking in.
- All class bookings must be paid for in advance. The class fee of $20 will be charged at the time of booking.
- For security reasons, If you arrive late to a class, you may be locked out and subsequently be prevented from attending. If the clinic’s front desk is open, you may phone ahead to notify your instructor. For classes operating outside of normal clinic hours, you will be locked out of the class if you arrive late.
- Cancellations must be made by contacting the clinic on 4927 8088 or email@example.com. To receive a refund, cancellations may be made up to 12 hours before the scheduled class time, if you phone out of hours, a voice message must be left on Coco’s phone system to be eligible for a refund. You may choose to apply a credit to another class instead of claiming a refund.
- For cancellations made within the 12 hours prior to the booked class or for no shows, no refund will be provided, however the class fee will be applied to the student’s account as credit towards another class. You must call the clinic to book your catch up appointment.