KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC
Whilst there is much to celebrate at Coco with the re-opening of the clinic and our services, Coco has implemented conservative and robust policies to keep the clinic safe for all of our clients and our team. These policies are regularly being updated. Below is a list of actions and steps we have implemented to keep you safe:
- TGA approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields, eye protection and surgical masks are being worn by all practitioners where appropriate
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing stations are available for clients and staff throughout the clinic. Please help yourself when visiting
- Safe distancing of 1.5m
- We have limited the amount of clients in our waiting area to a maximum of four persons at any given time
- Regular surface cleaning with disinfectants
- Non-contact greetings for all persons in clinic
- Enforcing appropriate cough etiquette (Do the 'DAB')
- Limiting our service offerings to eliminate aerosol (air borne) risks
- Single use bed covers are being used where appropriate
- Close monitoring of appointment times to ensure comfortable appointments and adequate cleaning
- Assigning dedicated cleaning personnel throughout the day to ensure all areas are kept safe
- We have removed all re-useable items in clinic such as tea and coffee cups and mugs and introduced single use alternatives where appropriate
Upon entering the clinic, all clients will be screened within the foyer prior to entry. Screening involves capturing all clients' temperatures and asking a series of questions. Please work with us during this process to help keep everyone safe. Please note: you may be required to reschedule your appointment if you do not meet the screening criteria.
A screening survey will also be presented to you upon checking in at our front desk which will be stored on file as part of your medical record.
Please see below a list of questions that you can expect to be asked during screening:
Do you have any of the following
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Other respiratory symptoms
- A recent loss of their sense of smell
- Recently travelled overseas
- Recently been in contact with a suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 2 weeks
- Recently been tested for COVID 19. If yes, details will be recorded.
- Resided in a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
Thank you for your understanding xx
ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW LIVE!
We are very excited to be back in clinic and offering our services to all of our clients again. Online booking is now live. We are now taking bookings for a number of services. Beauty services will be available as of 1/06/20.
We are very excited to now be offering Online Skin Consultations and Online Product Orders! Whilst we aren't able to offer treatments at this time, we have had many requests to help people stay on top of their skin. We thought the best way to do this was to offer this new online service. Please visit the links above to learn more & book or order online today!
A NOTICE TO MELASMA CLIENTS
We know that Melasma can be an irritating and persistent skin condition. For all of those currently on a treatment plan at Coco that has prescribed Coco's lightening cream. You can find this readily available for purchase across the hall at Lotus Dermatology for $80. Please contact Lotus on 02 49293400 if you would like to purchase lightening cream over their counter. We will continue to look at ways to support your skin health and skin care needs during this time. Stay well xx